You have chosen your career path and the appropriate qualification with EduNex Training. The next step is to enrol to start your training and gain the necessary knowledge and learning skills.
Here is what you need to do to enrol with EduNex Training:
- Carefully read the pre-enrolment and course information on the website. This includes the Fee Schedule and Student Handbook.
- You will need a USI before enrolling. If you do not have one you can create on via https://www.usi.gov.au/students/create-usi
- Fill out the Online Enrolment Form.
- Attach original certified copies of any prior qualifications.
- If you need any support or assistance please call us on 1300 338 639
What Happens Next….
We will review your online enrolment form and attached documents and send you an “Enrolment Confirmation” to confirm that we have received your enrolment.
We will then take the following steps to finalise your enrolment:
- Language, Literacy and Numeracy Assessment
- Invoice for Tuition Fees
- Training Plan
- Course commencement
Call 1300 EDUNEX
Visit us between 9.00 am to 5.00 pm from Monday to Friday at:
Suite 5, Level 3,
13-15 Lake Street